Search This Blog

Friday 23 May 2014

Whooops LOL

After spending some time with Nightingale last night, I was handling the kittens and she allowed me to really pick them up and handle them.  I figured that was a good chance to confirm the sex of the kittens... Looks like my initial observation (admittedly is was quick and mostly from observing from further back) was wrong, and ALL 5 ARE FEMALES!  We have to pick ONE new name (Since Robin could be a boy or a girl's name), so Merlin will now become Kestrel, as a nod to her being a girl and not a boy.  Whoda thunk?

Dawn and Dusk are in for their spay/neuters today, Wind came home and is doing great after her spay, and all is well in the world.  I'll post some bigger updates after the weekend, as I plan on ramping up some of the work with Dusk and Dawn as they recover, and with Nightingale also.   Thanks everyone who reads for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment